Header Ads

Rapper PnB Rock killed at Los Angeles restaurant

 Rapper PnB Rock killed at Los Angeles restaurant :

Rapper PnB Rock, best known for his 2016 hit song "Selfish," died Monday after being shot during a robbery at a Los Angeles restaurant, according to reports from the Los Angeles Times and Rolling Stone. He was 30. 

Los Angeles police Capt. Kelly Muniz told the L.A. Times that a suspect showed a firearm inside the Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles in South Los Angeles and demanded items from the victim before shooting him and fleeing. The victim was transported to a hospital and pronounced dead just before 2 p.m. local time. 

Los Angeles police Capt. Kelly Muniz said a shooting took place at 1:15 p.m. at the famous eatery on Main Street and Manchester Avenue. She would not identify the victim.

Rock, 30, whose real name was Rakim Allen, had been at the restaurant with his girlfriend, who had posted a location-tagged photo in a since-deleted Instagram post.

Muniz said a suspect brandished a firearm inside the restaurant and demanded items from the victim. Sources told The Times that Rock was targeted for his jewelry.

According to a law enforcement source, Los Angeles Police Department investigators are examining security video from inside the restaurant to identify the shooter. They also are checking surrounding businesses to see whether security systems captured any images of the suspect leaving on foot or in a vehicle.

“I never got robbed, ever in my life,” Rock said. “I ain’t gonna say never because I don’t like saying never. I’m not superstitious, but I haven’t been robbed.”

“That’s why I feel like L.A.’s spooky, man,” Akademiks said. “It’s just so bold. I’m seeing mad videos, like they don’t even do it at night. Like night maybe, but broad daylight, that’s when they really do it.”

Rock said that after his oldest brother was killed, he changed — becoming more on edge and conscious of how suddenly a situation could turn deadly.

“It’s just been something in me that just let me know, like this s— real life,” Rock said. “I done seen people die. I done been around people that died…. Anybody can die.”



No comments

Powered by Blogger.