Header Ads

Birthday wish

 Birthday wish

50 Best Happy Birthday Quotes To Help You Celebrate

Make the next birthday you celebrate a special one with personalized birthday cards paired with a hand-picked happy birthday quote or wish that will surely make that special someone’s day a great day. Whether you are celebrating your birthday or someone else’s, you can rely on our list of Happy Birthday quotes to help put a smile on someone’s face. From inspirational and funny, to cute sayings, browse our list of quotes to find the perfect one that resonates with you

birthday wish for best friend

Feeling so grateful you entered my life when you did. Have the best day, darling.

Happy birthday to the beautiful, intelligent, charming person I call my best friend!

I hope you have the most fabulous celebration on this special day!

I hope your day is as fabulous as you are! Much love and many smooches.

How lucky I am to grow up alongside such a caring, kind, goofy person. I hope you spend the day in good company!

Wowee, another loop around the sun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is the day! Hope you spend it pampered and in good company.

I wish you a beautiful year of good friends, love, art, and incredible food. Love you!

Happy birthday! Hope you have a warm day, I'm thinking of you always, and I'll see you soon!

Adore you to the moon and back!

It's always your day in my book, but this one is extra special.

My resolution for your next trip around the sun is even more bestie time!


birthday wish for daughter

To our daughter, wishing you the happiest of birthdays.

There's this girl who stole my heart, and she calls me dad. ...

To my wonderful daughter, Happy birthday. ...

Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter!

Today I am wishing my lovely daughter, the apple of my eye, the very best birthday!

birthday wish for girlfriend

Sweet Wishes to Impress your Girlfriend

May God bless you with all of the wonderful desires of your heart and bless you to keep the many blessings that you already have. Happy Birthday, dear!

Since you came into my life, all colors have become clearer. You brought light and colors in my dark life. Happy birthday, my love.

Dear love, I wish you all the best for your birthday and I promise that I will do everything to make you happy. Hugs and Kisses!

Today is the perfect day to tell you that you’re a wonderful girlfriend. Happy birthday! I wish you all the best on this day and throughout the year.

I’m celebrating this day together with you because on this day the love of my life, my soulmate, my best friend, was born into this world.

Falling in love should last forever. Forget all the bad and the things that made you sad. All best wishes from someone who loves you immensely.

Tonight is a special night out. I’m taking you somewhere where all wishes come true, and I’ll try to make everything unforgettable. Happy birthday, my sweetheart.

Every day with you is one great celebration and filled only with beautiful moments. I love you baby.

Thank you for all the good moments that you brought into my life. Happy birthday, love and I wish you all the best. Love you!

birthday wish for husband

1. You are the most amazing person on earth. Happy birthday, love!

2. Sending you nothing but positive vibes on your birthday!

3. Cheers to another year. Happy birthday!

4. I hope you have the most magical birthday yet!

5. Happy birthday, sweetie! I love you.

6. Wishing a very happy birthday to the most perfect man in the world. Have a great day.

7. Today is all about you! Happy birthday!

8. Guess what? Today is your birthday!

9. Make a wish! It’s your special day. Happy birthday!

10. Happy birthday to my favorite person! I hope you have the best day.

11. Another year older, and you just keep getting stronger, wiser, funnier and more amazing! Happy birthday!

birthday wish for mother

Short and Sweet Birthday Wishes for Your Mom

Happy birthday, mom! I love you!

Happy birthday to the best mother in the universe!

Wishing the sweetest woman in the world a happy birthday.

Time to make some wishes, mom. Happy birthday!

Mothers are the best gift. Happy birthday!

I can’t wait to celebrate your special day with you. Happy birthday!

Cheers to another trip around the sun!

Happy cake day! Enjoy.

You’re the best mother anyone could ever ask for. Happy birthday!

Wishing you the best birthday yet!

Happy birthday to my favorite person in the whole world.

Happy birthday, my beloved mother.

Happy birthday to my kind and loving mom!

Today we honor and celebrate you, mom!!

I’m the luckiest person to have a mom like you. Happy birthday!

You’re one-of-a-kind and I love you so much. Happy birthday, mom!

I love you today, tomorrow and forever. Happy birthday, mom!

Wishing the most wonderful mom the best birthday ever!

Happy birthday to the person who loves me unconditionally.

Happy birthday to my biggest cheerleader!

Wishing my one and only mother a very happy birthday.

birthday wish for sister

Sweet ways to say "Happy Birthday, Sister!"

Sisters are incredibly special, so make sure you tell your sis how much she's loved on her special day. Here's a collection of simple and sweet birthday wishes for sisters, expressing how much you care about your sister and how much she means to you!


Happy birthday to the coolest sister on the planet! The day is brighter and more fun when you're around.


It's so wonderful having a sister like you in my life! I wish you all the happiness in the world. Happy birthday!


If I had to choose someone to be my sister, I would still choose you! You're the best sister and the coolest girl I know. I hope you have a great birthday!


Happy birthday, sweet sister. May today be the start of a wonderful, glorious and joyful year ahead for you.


There is no better sister that I could dream up. You are my best friend and partner-in-crime. Life would be dull without you. Happy Birthday!


Here's to a wonderful birthday and an amazing year ahead - I hope all your dreams come true! Happy Birthday, sister!


You're a beautiful person, a loyal friend, and such a special sister. Thank you for bringing so much joy and laughter into my life. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!


I am so grateful you're my sister, I can't imagine life without you! Thanks for being amazing! Have a great birthday!

Short and Sweet Birthday Wishes for Your Sister or Sister-in-Law

Happy Birthday, sister! I love you.

Happy cake day, sissy!

You rock! Happy birthday, sister.

You're the icing to my cake. ...

Happy birthday to my best friend.

Happy cake day, sister!

Cheers to another year around the sun. ...

Happy birthday, dear sister.

birthday wish to a friend



Happy birthday to someone who makes the world a better, brighter place.

Cheers to many more years of celebrating your birthday together.

Happy birthday! I hope your day is as amazing and special as you are.

Sending you so much love for your birthday.

I'm so happy that the universe brought us together and we became best friends. Happy birthday!

On this day, a very special person came into the world, and I am beyond grateful.

Best friends are the family you get to choose, and I'm so glad we chose each other. Happy birthday, beautiful.

Happy birthday! Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy.

Sending you a birthday wish wrapped with all my love.

I hope you know how much you're loved, today and every day. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to my favorite person in the world.

You've grown so much in the last year, and I'm so proud of you. Here's to many more years of growing together.

You live you life in a way that makes every day worth celebrating. Happy birthday, gorgeous!

You're building a beautiful, meaningful life for yourself. Take time to enjoy it, today and every day.

It's not about the years in your life, but the life in your years. Happy birthday!

I hope you see yourself the way I see you: amazing, incredible, kind, smart, compassionate, funny, and wonderful.

Your birthday is the first day in a new 365-day journey. Let's treasure every moment!

You have been so strong and so resilient in the face of a difficult year. Here's to better days ahead.

I'm so happy that we got to grow up together. Happy birthday to my bestie since day one/preschool/middle school/etc.

Happy birthday to the girl who always has my back and is always there to pick me up when times get tough.

No one gets me like you do. Happy birthday to my best friend



No comments

Powered by Blogger.