Header Ads

Challan generation time for applying SSC

 Challan generation time for applying SSC :

Habitually Asked Questions-Selection Post
Q. Issue connected with Registration number and Password?
A. Compassionately encourage contender to initially enlist in choice post then, at that point, apply for the post.
 Up-and-comer enlistment id for different tests like CGL, CHSL and so on isn't substantial for Selection Post.
Q. Issue connected with "Fail to remember Registration number and Password" Option?
A. Compassionately encourage contender to utilize 'Fail to remember Registration or Password'. Mail with enlistment id and
secret phrase shipped off competitor's enlisted Mail ID. Competitor need to really look at enrolled mail id
(Inbox and Spam Mail)
Q. As to in application Form after accommodation?
A. We are not approved to change any application information after definite accommodation.
Q. Status appearing" Provisionally finished"?
A. According to SSC Instructions, Application status will reflect as 'Temporarily acknowledged' once the
up-and-comer finishes the application interaction.
Q. Assuming competitor can't make installment on the web and getting mistake?
A. Sympathetically encourage contender to produce disconnected challan and present the charge in SBI.
Q. Would I be able to alter my enlistment structure?
A. Indeed, you can alter your enrollment structure for twice from 'View/Edit Registration'. You can't
alter your enlistment structure once you apply for an assessment.
Q. I have submitted expense through disconnected bank challan. Presently would it be a good idea for me I enter my exchange id
furthermore date of store in the application structure?
A. Sit tight for 3 working days. Your bank installment subtleties will be refreshed naturally.
Q. I have stored my expense in the bank through disconnected challan. However, the status actually shows
forthcoming. How would it be a good idea for me to respond?
A. Trust that 3 working days will mirror the expense status from the bank.
Q. How to do enlistment before Apply?
A. First you need to finish your enlistment from 'Enrollment Part' then no one but you can apply
for the assessment.
Q. Where I need to transfer my photo and mark?
A. You need to transfer your photo and mark in the 'Enrollment Part'.
Q. How would I reproduce my disconnected bank challan assuming that I have lost mine?
A. Click on the 'Download Offline Challan' on the fundamental page.
Q. Would I be able to produce my disconnected bank challan from the connection given on the principle page previously
finishing Application Part?
A. No, that connection is just for republishing reason. To do as such you need to finish the application
process.
Q. Explanation on "Ex-Serviceman Fee Condition"?
A. Ex-Serviceman applicants need to pick expense choice by their own. They can allude the test
notice to really take a look at charge exception measures.
Q. Where would I be able to actually take a look at my application status from?
A. Check your application status utilizing the connection gave on the primary page. This connection will show
the rundown of post(s) with their status. Your application interaction will be viewed as complete if
Application Status shows temporarily acknowledged.
Q. I have finished the application interaction (counting expense payment).I can't track down any connect to
download my application structure pdf.
A. Go to 'Apply/Print' enters your subtleties. This connection will show the rundown of post(s) and print
button. Competitor can download their filled application structure against their separate posts.
Q. I'm a charge excluded up-and-comer. I have finished the application cycle. I can't see as any
connection to download my application structure PDF.
A. Go to 'Apply/Print' and enter your subtleties. This connection will show the rundown of post(s) and print
button. Competitor can download their filled application structure against their separate posts.
Q. My web-based installment was fruitless. Would I be able to produce disconnected challan to pay the expense?
A. Indeed you can go to 'Apply/Print', enter your subtleties and you will be coordinated to charge area.
Then, at that point, pick the suitable method of installment.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.